zaterdag 1 juni 2013

Girls on their own.

My friend Yolande, we always have fun!
That's the way it is at the moment.

Rob left a week ago on thursday with his friend Tale for a cycling trip in Germany. Mies (our dog) and I are watching the house.

Are we lonely? No way, there is a lot going on. Yolande my friend came last saturday for some shopping and dinner, lots of studying, lots of work,  fitness twice a week, long walk with Mies every day, the girls from the Mutsenclub on thursday for dinner, lunch and sunbathing with Emma friday morning, and dinner with Dieuwke, Eric and Willem at my favorite restaurant Tabasco Hapjesbar in the Theresiastraat. No time to get bored. And not much cooking ; ).

Rob and Tale are cycling through Germany. Houses in Trier.



2 opmerkingen:

Yvonne zei

Je zit in ieder geval niet weg te kwijnen nu Rob er niet is Caroline. Heerlijk vol weekje en een mooie afleiding tussen de studieuren door.

Nana's Quilts zei

Very nice! Emma wrote that she had broccoli soup and I thought YOU had made it. Next week? I have a chicken roasting in the oven - oh, ick, with bones. :-( But I will cut the meat off and lots of things for dinner. Happy studying - you are a good girl. And Trier looks lovely - so very typical old Duits.