dinsdag 7 september 2010

Back to normal


The weddingparty is over. It was a great day!! Rob and I really enjoyed it. So now three weeks of holiday, lots of time to do some quilting, here or in the south part of France, where the temperatures are much better.
Look what I bought at Bep, isn't this a funny pattern, a pincushion mouse. I couldn't resist making it straight away.
The pattern is designed by Brenda Gervais, and called: "Cute as a button", in the Netherlands you can buy it at Atelier Bep, international: www.countrystitchesonline.com

1 opmerking:

Sandi Linn Andersen zei

Cute little mouse pincushion. I like mice a lot......as long as they are not real mice! Have fun on your vacation. I hope that when you return the posey needlecase swap that I made for you will have arrived in the mail. :-)