vrijdag 22 januari 2016

Friday is sewing day ....

.... as always there are too many things going on in my head. Sewing projects I want to finish, sewing project I want to start. Too much fabric ... too little time.

So many quilters are busy with the DJ, of course I tried, but after 12 blocks I gave up and made a mini-mini DJ.

But as you know antique quilts and patterns intrige me.

So I wanted to make a DJ that I could complete in 6 months or less. So this will be my own variation of the DJ, for quilters like me 'too much fabric .. too little time'. I finished 169 blocks, original size, now I'm going to put the sashing between them. 


 
A good Friday!



2 opmerkingen:

Yvonne zei

Ik hoop dat je deze top snel af hebt....en dan even showen op de BB!

Chookyblue...... zei

I like the blocks your working on..........