woensdag 1 april 2015

Happy birthdays ...

.... granny and myself. We celebrated grannies birthday with the whole family and a big gourmet party. I celebrated my birthday on Quilting Day 21 march with the girls. Lots of fun.
 Emma showing her quilt. Almost finsihed. All hand quilted. We dutch girls like to do that. I know Marne, you think we are crazy ; ).
 Dieuwke and Amy, see there is only one half left of the chcolate brownie cake from Klink. 
 My best non-quilting friend Yolande. 
 Granny's birthday. I managed to finish the tablerunner in time. It's so cheerfull. 

 Granny and her great-grand daugther Tessa (daughter of Rob his sister).
 This is so typical dutch: a big gourmet party.

2 opmerkingen:

Chookyblue...... zei

sorry I am late happy birthday........beautiful sewing

Nana's Quilts zei

Gourmetten is so much fun. Looks like Grannie really enjoyed having everyone she loves around her - as well as a "big" birthday.