donderdag 14 augustus 2014

Cooking with Caro ........

would that be better as "Quilting with Caro"......?

I was forgotten oh many time there is now I finished my study after three years. Maybe it's better to start studying again ; ).


Fruit is very cheap at the market here. I bought strawberries and prunes. The strawberries are turned into jam, the prunes are having their chance today. Making jam is a very easy process, it takes some time but it's really fun.
Choose your kind of sugar, I like this one, more fruit less sugar, but Rob prefers the one with mnore sugar.
I always add a lemon. Don't forget to cook all your bottles as well, to make sure they are really clean.
The fun part, stirring and cooking.
Fill the bottles as full as you can, put them up-side down for 5 minutes. 
 I promiss you tomorrow I will show you some of my quilting projects. I'm trying to finish some UFO's. Sunday it's Feather Weight Day at Atelier Bep.

2 opmerkingen:

Yvonne zei

Ziet er weer gezellig uit al die gevulde jampotjes, veel plezier zondag!

Nana's Quilts zei

How fun to go to Bep's and "play". That sounds great! The jam, of course, looks lovely. It is so wonderful on a cold, rainy winter day to have fresh, homemade jam for your bread. Heerlijk!

See you soon.
Tot diensdag,
M.