vrijdag 30 mei 2014

This quilt is getting bigger and bigger!

I started with 5x5 blocks. Too small. Then I did 7x7 blocks. I didn't like it as a square. Now I have blocks for 7 x 9. But I didn't like that either. So maybe an extra row and make it 7 x 10. What do you think?

I love my Spakenburger mourning purples.

Some stolen moments that I'm working at this quilt. I have to finish my last paper for my study half of july. So most of the time my diningtable is covered with books and my computer.....

.... and a cup of coffee. I like this american "thing", getting a big cup of coffee in the BLT at the Theresiastraat. Brings back all the good memories of my holidays with Marne and Elaine in Seattle.

3 opmerkingen:

Yvonne zei

Je quilt wordt mooi zeg! Ik zou ook voor nog een rij gaan denk ik. Succes met de laatste loodjes!

carina zei

Het eind is in zicht vind het nog knap dat je met een quilt bezig kunt zijn. Hoe gaan de zakjes?

Nana's Quilts zei

Of course the Spakenburger quilt is very nice. I like that size, with borders around it. Perfect to hang on the wall, somewhere. And coffee? You make me laugh. But it is nice to enjoy when you have to be doing computer work. Perhaps you need a new mug rug to go with your coffee? Did I tell you that I have made one for each of our friends who are moving to Colorado. They are very happy with them.