woensdag 1 januari 2014

Happy 2014

I wish everybody a fantastic 2014.

I know there will be ups-and-downs, challenges to win,  new things to explore and experience, quiltsprojects to start (and finish in 2014), a new job (starting tomorrow), back to my studies (22th of januar), quiltbees to organize and more..........more ....... and....... more .....

I'm ready for it ; ).

My friend Emma had a great idea, we are going to do it together. You only need a jar, pencil and pieces of paper. But I'm not going to use paper but fabric (muslin) instead, so I can make a 2014 quilt.

Starting januar 1st, write good things that happen to you on little pieces of paper:
- suprise gifts
- accomplished goals
- the beauty of nature
- "LOL" moments
- memories worth saving
- daily blessings
Then on december 31st open the jar and read all the amazing things that happened to you in 2014.

2 opmerkingen:

Bernadette van gils zei

ik wens jou en je familie ook een gelukkig nieuwjaar

groetjes
Bernadette

Yvonne zei

Wat een leuk en positief idee voor het nieuwe jaar!