vrijdag 17 januari 2014

100.000 views

I started my blog in 2007, this will be my 7th year of blogging. It feels amazing. When I started my blog I didn't know how much fun it would be, and more important: I made new friends. Without quilting and my blog I never would have met Marne, Elaine (and all my friends in Seattle) and Emma.


So what's going on in this part of the world: The Hague?

Busy, busy weeks. There is work of course. My new job which I like very much and is very interesting, but lots and lots of new information to deal with. Sport of course, twice a week to keep me in shape ; ).

Next tuesday my study "Business Science" starts again. This time the subject is Informationmanagement. So I'm enjoying my "last free" weekend till july. And I will use it good. We're going to Middelburg, Vlissingen and Domburg today. And then there is the Featherweight Day at Atelier Bep on sunday.

So as you can see my dining table is divided in two parts: preparing my quiltstuff and preparing my study ; ). Have a nice weekend and maybe do I see you at Atelier Bep. Caro
 

1 opmerking:

Yvonne zei

Helemaal met je eens dat het bloggen zoveel leuks heeft gebracht! Er is echt een leven voor en na het blog, net als voor en na het quilten! Geniet nog even van dit leuke vrije weekend en daarna succes gewenst met de studie!