zaterdag 8 december 2012

X-mas fun: SSCS 2012

Today my parcel arrived all the way from Australia. It's the annual SSCS 2012 X-mas swap from "Chookey". It's really fun, it's my 4th time I'm joining.

We are only allowed to open the parcel that contains the X-mas ornament. The other parcel has to wait till X-mas morning.

To the maker:  I couldn't read your name on the envelope: thank you very much, the X-mas ornaments are lovely, they will be hanging in my X-mas.
Lucky she wrote me comment, her name is Kerry and this is her website. I hope my parcel will arrive safely in New-Zealand at Cat's house.



3 opmerkingen:

Kerry @ Cottage on the Hill zei

Hi Caroline, my name is Kerry, I am the maker of your SSCS, I wrote all my details in teh card with the gift to be opened on Christmas day. Glad your parcel arrived safely. Your winter photos look wonderful - it is hot as here in Australia (or where I live anyway)
Kerry

Cat zei

Hi Caroline
Squeeee your parcel has arrived and I'm super excited! This is my 2nd year participating in the SSCS :)
Your parcel is safely under the tree and the darling Santa ornaments are on the tree - thank you so much -

Brrrrrr it looks so cold - like Kerry it is Summer here and is starting to get into swimming weather!

Love
Cat

Chookyblue...... zei

cute ornaments from Kerry...she is one of my very good real life friends........glad Cat has received the parcel from you too........