zaterdag 6 oktober 2012

Tiger and me (Mies reporting)

This is one of my favorites spots.

On my own pillow, just doing a long after-walk nap in the afternoon with my friend Tiger.

Yesterday was terrible. They decided that I need to be cleaned. So the man gave me a bath. I think I wasn't smelling that bad.

But they had another opinion about it. Well life isn't too bad here, beside washing. I'm for three months with them now. The only thing is that I'm still waiting for my own quilt.

Mies (poodle x tibetan terrier)

2 opmerkingen:

Nana's Quilts zei

Poor doggie - having so many things to endure. I hope that things improve soon.

Bernadette van gils zei

nog geeen eigen quilt wat is dat nou. dat kan toch niet??
leuk vriendje heb je ook en tja af en toe moet ook een hond in bad hoor
zo te zien ben je een lieverd dus dat bad is het ergste niet toch?
groetjes
Bernadette