zaterdag 4 augustus 2012

Cats, dogs and sunshine on the beach


A new blue neck collar for Mies.
We still have to work a couple of weeks before our summerholiday starts. But we're very lucky living close to the beach. So we spend our friday
She loves to be friends with other dogs.


afternoon with a walk along the seashore, a glass of wine and some snack food.

Finally sunshine and I'm allowed to sit in the sun now. Lucky me.


 
Despite all the projects that are waiting to be finished I couldn't resist to make this little quilt cat. It's a free pattern and you can find it here: Ellie's Quiltpalace Cat Quilt. I just made my own varation so it a little bit smaller.

1 opmerking:

Yvonne zei

Hoi Caro,
Vorige week met een paar quiltvriendinnetjes je mooie werk bewonderd in Bunschoten. Wat een leuke hond hebben jullie. Geweldig dat jullie een hond op leeftijd zo een fijne oude dag bezorgen!
groetjes,
Yvonne