zondag 9 oktober 2011

Meet Cornelia

I just finished her, Cornelia. Isn't she cute. In a few weeks she will have company.  I'm busy with her sister Cornelia 2. I love the button legs. (You can buy the pattern in the webshop from Crownstitches.)

If you're wondering what I have been doing the last weeks beside Cornelia. Not much quilting I must confess. Look at my dining table! Normally it's filled with quiltprojects, but the last weeks my table is filled with books (and they're not about quilting). Two weeks ago my study (Management Science/Business Administration) started, the next two years this table will be often filled with books instead of fabrics.

1 opmerking:

Nana's Quilts zei

She really is very cute. I have to make a Christmas ornament, for CTA, so perhaps I will find the pattern. (I could make it a bit smaller). Very nice to visit with you. Have a good week.