maandag 15 augustus 2011

Quilt Atelier Joke



Leaving on sunday morning at 8.00 clock in the morning. That's pretty early for a sunday morning. But it's almost two hour driving to Dieuwke's aunt Joke. Two or three times a year we have a quiltbee together: Willy, Joke, Dieuwke and me. Sometimes in Dalfsen, sometimes in The Hague. We really had a great time. Quilting together is so fun, and of course we had to celebrate two birthdays. I had a very productive day, and finished my top (the one with the blocks, made of jelly roll). And like most of this summer: it was real quilting weather: rain, rain, rain, around 17.00 it stopped and we finally saw the sun.

2 opmerkingen:

Nana's Quilts zei

Oh, oh - I wish I could have been there, too. It looks like you had a great time despite less than perfect weather. Greetings to Dieuwke and Joke from us.

Debbie zei

Love the star blocks set on point.