woensdag 9 maart 2011

Back Home


Monday morning at 7.15 a.m. I was back in Amsterdam, I got my suitcases so quickly that I was already home at 8.30 a.m. Lucky Rob picked me up from the airport, because I would be having a hard time to get home alone with all my stuff. At 10.00 a.m. I was back at work. That seems a little bit crazy but I found out it's a very good way to get over your jetlag. Well saying goodbye to Marne and Elaine was not so difficult this time, because in 2,5 months they will be arriving in Netherlands, and stay here for 10 weeks. It's fantastic!!! We're already busy making plans and fill up there schedule.


3 opmerkingen:

Nana's Quilts zei

Welcome home, Missy Dijkerman. See you soon!

ballardquilter zei

Back to work the same day! How did you ever manage.

Petra zei

Welcome home. It was very nice to read about your trip.