zaterdag 8 januari 2011

Evy and Petra got a "new" shop

Oke it isn't really a new shop, it's the Quilterspalet in The Hague. But the shop moved from number 23 to number 13. This weekend its re-opening. Dieuwke and I went for a visit. And really, Petra and Evy turned it into a lovely quiltshop. There is much more space (that means more fabrics), and they have separate classroom. If you have nothing to do this weekend, they're open from 10.00 - 17.00, and there is 25% discount on all fabrics.

And as a real dutch girl I did put my bike just in front of the shop.

By the way, this little dog I made moved to their shop, it's a doorstopper.

2 opmerkingen:

Nana's Quilts zei

Leuk! How nice. I will be happy to go and visit there. M.

Petra zei

Hello Caro, I have missed you at the shop (lovely one full of temptations) but I am on one of your pictures! I am drinking tea with Helga. Pity that I we had no change to talk.
Petra