donderdag 11 november 2010

Life is filled with Sew many blessings!

That's what Sandi wrote to me on the parcel. It finally arrived safely in The Hague, the first time it was sent back after 2,5 months by the Postoffice here in the Netherlands. Sandi forgot one line of my adress and with 479.000 people in The Hague.... it seemed a little bit of a problem to find me ; ).


As you know I love swaps, and this swap (Applique Posy needle case) was from the Quilting Gallery.


Oke, I had to wait a little bit longer, but she sent me a really lovely parcel, with all kind of suprises like a lovely handmade pincushion and needlecase, beautiful autumn fabric ( I like autumn with the wind and rain around your house and falling leaves, it's really quilting weather), and some other little gifts, including a "wool" pattern/kit she designed by herself. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

2 opmerkingen:

Nana's Quilts zei

Aren't you such a lucky girl to have people from all over sending you things! Very nice, indeed!

Sandi Linn Andersen zei

I am just "sew happy" that it finally arrived. It sure does help to get the address correct!! I will pay more careful attention to this in future. In the meantime, I now have great faith in the postal system!!! So glad you enjoyed the goodies!!