zaterdag 8 mei 2010

110 blocks finished of my 1930's

Today I can start with the 4 borders. And then my next antique project, there are still some projects waiting. Like this beautiful collection of antique fabrics (dated 1900 - 1940) I bought the fabrics yesterday in Spakenburg in a museum. More about this lovely town later. I really have to think over what to do with them. Can I combine the dark with the lights, or will I make several little quilts. Decisions, decisions to make....... Maybe I use the dark ones to make a basket quilt (one of my favorite patterns), and combine the light ones with a red homespun, using the snowball pattern. That probably shows the fabrics the best way.

1 opmerking:

Nana's Quilts zei

Lovely update. Your fabrics are so nice - there are sure lots and lots of choices of how to use them the best.
M