zondag 16 augustus 2009

X-mas quilt finished


I finally finished my X-mas quilt, I'm not sure when I'm started this quilt, but I think it was summer 2006, because we were still living in Almere, and we moved to The Hague in november 2007. I started quilting in januar 2006, because I had to stop running for a while and wanted to do something else. Quilting was on my list for a long time, I don't know why... but oke.... just took my first class at Aagje. Oh if I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't started it. I'm a real quilt addict. I'm in swaps, travelling to the USA to meet other quiltfriends, have quiltweekends/sunday with my friends here, always looking for quiltshops on holidays and I have a cupboard full with fabrics and lots of UFO's. Welcome to the world that's called quilting.


4 opmerkingen:

Petra zei

Ik vind je kerst quilt heel erg leuk geworden en alweer een affo!

Maya zei

De kerstquilt is leuk geworden! Waar ben je nu mee bezig?

Nicole zei

I love the xmas quilt. I turned out beautiful. And isn't it great to finish one of those UFOs eventually after years.

I found your blog through the friendship bag swap.

Iris zei

Beautiful finish !!!