dinsdag 5 augustus 2008

Weekend Report

I was a couple of days free, so one the things I did was cleaning up my quiltingroom and my quiltingcabinet. It's amazing after I tidy up the cabinet, there was some room left for my "American" fabrics I'm going to buy. I found a lot of UFO's, so one of my "dog"UFO's I finished for my niece Esther. Han en Esther cooked us dinner sunday.

What other quilting stuff did I do this weekend. Two tops for the little quilt of love project, I will tell you more about it next time.
A quilt-wallhanger for Willemijn's new baby, I can't show you, because she's reading my blog. Two little Dear Jane blocks I found in my cabinet. And of course talking with Jacqueline on sunday afternoon about Quilting.
Well now it's back to reality, got to go to my work.















3 opmerkingen:

Nana's Quilts zei

Lekker stir fry? Hmmmm. Sounds good. Today is a dentist (tondarts) appointment and then some volunteer work for my former job. I MUST spend more time cleaning around here before you arrive. I don't want to be embarrassed. :-)
Hugs,
M.

Myra zei

I just thought I would let you know I popped in for a visit. You have some lovely creations posted. Very nice!
Happy stitchings!
8-)

Janaina zei

Ohhhh the puppy block is far my favorite! Its so cute nd neat and precious! Well done!=)