zondag 13 juli 2008

Tale

Tonight we had dinner at Tale. Tale is a good friend of us, he bought an appartement in Amsterdam-North, it needed complete renovation and now after six months it's finished. I made a little "lizard" quilt for his new house, because 'he's very interested in lizards, snakes and frogs. Coincidence he had a special guest to take care off for a few weeks. His name is Brutus.
The technique I used is from the Workshop from Dijanna Cevaal I followed at the Quilterspalet. This is my first quilt completely made with my sewing machine.

4 opmerkingen:

mainely stitching zei

That's a gorgeous, stunning quilt! And what a handsome lizard!!

Nana's Quilts zei

I am not particularly a lizard fan, but in a quilt it is perfect! You did a great job and that looks wonderful. I hope that Tale was pleased with your gift.

Yes, it was DELIGHTFUL to see and talk with you last night. I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I know you do that with your brother, but it was the first time for me.

More about our evening - our team did win the basketball game!
Groetjes,
Marne

Evy zei

It looks great!
Dont's stop at yust 1 :)

深海探索者 zei

so beautiful quilt! very nice pattern.