woensdag 23 juli 2008

Dear Jane and Amish Circle Quilt

Last year I started with "Dear Jane", so I bought 7 yard of background fabrics. I thought making the Dear Jane would be great way to use some of my leftover fabrics. After finishing 9 blocks and another 4 blocks ready to sew, I lost courage. So the Dear Jane became a box on a shelve. Last week I bought the Amish Cirle Quilt Book at Evy. A perfect quilt to loose some leftovers. So now I decided to make a combination of Dear Jane and Amish Circle Quilt. So I feel really inspired to make this unique quilt. So I want to make at least 64 blocks and maximum 169 blocks. Let's see where it ends.

2 opmerkingen:

needlesandpins zei

i love your DJ-blocks and the also the fabrics you use. Have you sewn them by hand?
Liebe Grüße
Brigitte

Carolien zei

Hallo Caroline,

Wat gebruik je een prachtige stofjes voor je Amish quilt!!!

Veel succes ermee & groet,
Carolien