zondag 30 maart 2008

Productive week.....

I have been very productive this week. So time to write about my quilting activities instead of Easter snow. I finished my border for the Round Robin for Marne. I hope she likes it. She's now busy with my RR.
Afterwards I started a "little quilt of love", as an example for the Quiltshop. Evy from the Quilterspalet (LQS) asked me if I wanted to organise the project 'little quilts of love". "Little quilts of love" are quilts made by quilters for stillborn babies (and their parents). The original idea is coming from Australie. In the Netherlands 26 hospitals are involved in this project. More information about the dutch project you can find on the website: http://hier.is/lqol

And I started sandwiching the quilt for my sister-in-law Astrid, she's expecting a baby in september. I bought a beautyfull panel when I was in Amsterdam with Marne. Still 5 months to go .... to finish it quilting. Making a sandwich is part of process of quilting, but I think it's the most boring part.







Geen opmerkingen: